• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB falls at Drexel, 72-66

I'm going to be on the chat every game this season, likely with 1-2 or no people, just like last night. Saturday is a televised game. Come and join me. We'll talk about the team, the future, football. Whatever. It's raw. And sure, I'm going into that game knowing the chances of winning that game are very slim. But that's why we are still fans. Sticking by a program that has giving us a lot more heartbreak than good feelings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris Datres said:

Or it might mean we didn’t get to see the game and don’t have any comments about it without sounding foolish. 

That is very true.

1 hour ago, Tgr4life said:

Or it might mean we didn’t get to see the game and don’t have any comments about it without sounding foolish. 

Very true.  Speaking about seeing games I was able to watch Gardner-Webb vs. Radford on ESPNU last night.  What is the commissioner doing that the CAA cannot have a least a game of the week on one of ESPN's networks.

14 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

Very true.  Speaking about seeing games I was able to watch Gardner-Webb vs. Radford on ESPNU last night.  What is the commissioner doing that the CAA cannot have a least a game of the week on one of ESPN's networks.

Nothing.  He goes around and plays with the student athletes and takes photos.  Dude is a clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

That is the biggest joke of all.  I have a co-worker who has seen more of her NORTHERN Kentucky team on an ESPN TV network than I have our Towson team (streaming ESPN doesn’t count).  Friday and Sunday is usually pretty lacking for games so just move the schedule for ‘19-20 and get something done.  I’m looking forward to that Iona-Marist matchup tonite on the U.  

• Like 2

I apologize for jumping to a conclusion about the posters not caring. My mistake. It was just one of many possibilities. I will be more careful from here on out.

But I think while we have not won very often in Conference play, they are competitive. A few less turnovers and a few

more made shots, or a couple of key stops down the stretch and we are above 500 in Conference play. I think they can

be learning from the losses which can lead to more positive results in the future. Now they haven’t played The top tier

teams of the Conference, which begin this weekend but they have been in games. Those positives I have taken from

watch them play so far

6 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

Nobody posting is worse news than negative posts. Nobody posting means many of the followers just do not care. 

yep..

But seriously, I didn't see the game but the same thing happens in and out. Eventually, you get tired of typing the same thing over and over. Just live with the mediocrity.. Long live Skerry ball...

• Like 1