• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

Halfway point of conference season

After today’s L to Hofstra, we’re at the halfway point of the conference season, with a record of 3-6. 

Other than Hofstra, which outclassed us, we’ve showed we can steal a win here and there, and haven’t been blown out in any L’s other than today.

I think we were 8-10 in conference last year (I’ll double check in a bit) with a more talented team. It’ll be interesting to see ihow we fare in these last 9 games. I would think the ceiling is 7 conference W’s. The basement...well, hopefully we don’t finish stuck on 3 W’s

Who knows with this team. Nobody expected that Delaware win. At least I didn't, which is why I didn't go up there. This team could beat UNCW (no real shot against CofC unless RillerBrantley are injured) but they could also lose to Elon at home. Could beat Drexel and JMU at home. Can we beat Delaware for the eighth straight time? How did we beat them the first time? Going to get blown out against by Hofstra up there, probably same against NE on the road (though not as lopsided). W&M at home will be interesting. They are playing like crap but tough for us to play them.

Again, you have two jucos in the lineup, two role players who wouldn't be bench players on all CAA teams, three fairly talented but raw freshmen. I think 6-12 would be reasonable. Three more wins are hopefully possible.