• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

The FBS 2022 opponent is.....

So, Florida is 2018

WVU is 2022

What year is San Diego State, 2020 or 2021? Can’t wait to go on that trip

Also, don’t we have MD one of these years?

Nice. WVU is not that far of a trip for us. 4 hour drive. Nice. Let's hope we do better than last time at WVU. We took a serious Beat Down. 

15 hours ago, etiger said:

Nice. WVU is not that far of a trip for us. 4 hour drive. Nice. Let's hope we do better than last time at WVU. We took a serious Beat Down. 

This. That one may have been the ugliest game I have seen Towson play.  The atmosphere and drive were great though

I went to that game. Very cool atmosphere. I can still hear them singing “country roads “

Edited by TSU86

Ah, right. I have tried to erase that from my memory. We lost 31-27. Not an ass beating, but a hugely disappointing L to what was thought to be an inferior opponent that would be a shakedown cruise for us, before playing UWV

• Like 1