• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Last road trip of the season starts with Hofstra on Thursday

Again, if you guys want to chat. I'll be here. For those New or Old, if you have a Smart TV or ROKU, you can get the CAA App and watch the game on your big TV. The App has all the games in the CAA that night or get the link below. You can always watch the game back on CAATV or on the CAA App on-demand. Maybe tomorrow's game might not be a perfect example of that, but there's always hope. Shame that the Northeastern game is at 12:30pm on Saturday and the lax game is at 12pm vs. Georgetown

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/caa/

You can download the CAA App on Apple TV as well. I will add that neither one of these teams scare me with what I have seen that we are capable of. I am looking for a win every time out now. I have now seen every team in the league and I am not that impressed. When we play both halves, keep our turnovers to a minimum and at least get shots every possession, when we get the right shots at the right time, when we defend well and grab rebounds, when we don’t commit silly fouls, when Skerry is quick about making the right adjustments, I will take my chances with any team in this league. I have watched all of these teams now and I just don’t see it to where they are so much better on a given night. I have seen teams have some good nights but not to the point that I’am going to hand them or guarantee them a win against us. Don’t include me on the list of those of you who do. I ‘ve seen growth in this team during the year and that’s after some key injuries. Towson can win these games this weekend. 

• Like 1

From your lips to the basketball gods ears. I’d be over the moon 🌙 if we won every remaining regular season game, but tonight is a tough task-on the road vs the best team in the conference (who beat us by 23 in our house). Hofstra coming off an L means it’s unlikely they’re going to overlook us. JFW is a scoring machine-I believe we “held” him to 25 last time, & Pemberton is pretty damn good too.  But you play the game on the court, not on paper, so let’s see where things stand at 9pm tonight when the final seconds tick off the clock  

1 hour ago, Basketball Mat said:

You can download the CAA App on Apple TV as well. I will add that neither one of these teams scare me with what I have seen that we are capable of. I am looking for a win every time out now. I have now seen every team in the league and I am not that impressed. When we play both halves, keep our turnovers to a minimum and at least get shots every possession, when we get the right shots at the right time, when we defend well and grab rebounds, when we don’t commit silly fouls, when Skerry is quick about making the right adjustments, I will take my chances with any team in this league. I have watched all of these teams now and I just don’t see it to where they are so much better on a given night. I have seen teams have some good nights but not to the point that I’am going to hand them or guarantee them a win against us. Don’t include me on the list of those of you who do. I ‘ve seen growth in this team during the year and that’s after some key injuries. Towson can win these games this weekend. 

I'll have whatever your'e drinking. 

35 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

From your lips to the basketball gods ears. I’d be over the moon 🌙 if we won every remaining regular season game, but tonight is a tough task-on the road vs the best team in the conference (who beat us by 23 in our house). Hofstra coming off an L means it’s unlikely they’re going to overlook us. JFW is a scoring machine-I believe we “held” him to 25 last time, & Pemberton is pretty damn good too.  But you play the game on the court, not on paper, so let’s see where things stand at 9pm tonight when the final seconds tick off the clock  

I would be over the moon if we split the last 4 games. 

• Like 1

It’s after 9 pm and I stand by my earlier statement. Nothing I said was inaccurate. I just don’t think that the teams in are Conference are unbeatable on any given night. They don’t scare me. Towson may not win but they can win with this team when they do the right things.