• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Shivering my ass off at practice

Was hoping to at least an hour of practice because I know they use refs on Saturday. They cut it short at 10am as lax had their practice. What a sh-t storm but they'll certainly be prepared to play in the bad weather next season. Nice when it's 35 and freezing rain to practice with a hole bunch of juniors recruits watching. I would think they'd be impressed that the players are out there but probably wondering if we'd have a practice bubble if they come in 2020.

Anyhow, didn't get to see much. It does appears that new DC Eric Daniels favors a 3-4. That would mean DeBerry and Paye on the outside with Tyne and Carter in the mix. Heyward and somebody else on the inside. Dline likely Jesus Gibbs, Bowman, Tibo, possibly Carter, Vinnie Shaffer, Danagogo, Gyeni. Jirhe Love is going to be a star at corner. Not sure it's this season but he's really good. They love Robert Javier as well and Jamal Gay at safety. Didn't really get much of a chance to see the new juco safeties. Hopefully by the spring game, assuming we have one because looks like snow again this week. 

Really not sure how much work you can get done in weather like this. Anyhow, O-line looked like the same left side of Garnett and Gryzmkowski, Cassells at center, right guard was Alex Desire, the r-freshman and right tackle was Cole Cheripko. That was a little surprising but I assume we are adding at least two new lineman, including obviously a center. Basically they just have to experiment right now and build some depth. You can't judge RBs and WRs in this weather. 

Stover was mainly working with the ones. Miller looked good when he had time (not a lot). He had this one incredible throw on the move to D'Argo Hunter down the sidelines for a TD that was called back for some penalty. His accuracy is pretty impressive but again, need to see more.

• Thanks 2