• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

W&M going down?

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

He better. If not, we’ll remain a mediocre team

We're not getting another Wright-Foreman or even a Pemberton. I'd take a Ray. I'd take a Buie. If we don't get a major upgrade over what we have, I'll be tremendous disappointed.

We’re not getting a JWF, you’re right. But he better get a G who by his sophomore year can avg 15+ ppg. 

8 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

We’re not getting a JWF, you’re right. But he better get a G who by his sophomore year can avg 15+ ppg. 

I’d take a guard who can average 4 assists a game.  Has not happened yet

I think the last Towson player to average over 4.0 assists per game sadly might have been C.C. Williams, who averaged 4.4 assists per game in two seasons. Good defender but he had Gary Neal to pass to, let's face it. That helps some. Tim Crossin averaged 5.0 assists per game in his freshman season and then PK benched him the rest of his career. Brian Allen, averaged 5.3 assists per game in 2001-02. That's the most I can remember of any player I covered.