• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Towson football report

58 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I give up. Went out there today and the practice basically ended at 9am when it was supposed to go to 10

This makes me wonder if the staff is cutting corners. Almost sounds like their heart isn't in it. (I hope I'm wrong.)

33 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Sounds like they’re being secretive, to the point of paranoia. If so, this begs the question of why?

Football coaches are the most paranoid and secretive people on the planet. I think what they are doing is trying to limit the injuries, esp. on both lines where they are very thin. I know they will get after it in the summer because this was a pretty fast spring. They end tomorrow so I really won't have a chance to speak with RA for a while. Just frustrated on my part that I never really got much info, interviews or evaluation out of this spring.

Hey, don’t feel too frustrated. Your info & evaluations are always welcome & even a trickle of info is better than none at all. I’ll look forward to any roster updates you learn of over the next couple of months.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

How is Tom doing?  He got hurt a few baseball games ago and seems like he hasnt played again.

He has a hamstring injury. Not serious