• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

CAA semifinals

Ok, I'm calling it even though it's just a 14-point lead at the half. I don't see Charleston losing at home in the quarterfinals with Riller and Brantley. If Drexel comes back, blame me. I think the Northeastern/Charleston game tomorrow night should be great. NE doesn't defend as well as they have in the past. They won the first game at home by nine and lost the last game at Charleston in OT. Should be a great one. Delaware has gotten destroyed in two games against Hofstra this season. It might be closer but I don't like their chances after Hofstra had a mediocre performance today.

Agree with the game tomorrow. If oceus is back and healthy for ne he can give Riller problems  but can’t see how Charleston with other “factors” $$$ loses there 

No real upsets so far; Delaware beating W&M was a mild upset I suppose. Come to think of it, the CAA tournament usually holds to form. I can’t remember a low seed making a Cinderella run. I’m pulling for Hofstra & NE.

Good research 2012. So, 2009 was the last year we won more than 1 game in the conference tournament. Long time between drinks 

35 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Good research 2012. So, 2009 was the last year we won more than 1 game in the conference tournament. Long time between drinks 

Next year, or the one after that, or the one after that, JUST TRUST PAT & DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS!  2-7 in CAA tournaments, 1-3 with them being in their backyard (2 of those being the better seed)

Well, we have won more than one game in a conference tournament only once since 1992 when we won the ECC Tournament (never did it in the Big South, never did it in the America East), so that makes sense.