• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Uh oh, Hofstra choking against Chickens

Interesting observation. With Anderson, Horton, Allen & the 2 transfers who sat out this year, that’s a lot of guys for only 1 ball. We should have such problems 🙄

Last year, it was Daly transferring out before the season began. It's basically why you have to see things through until the summer because you never know these days. Anderson had an academic situation and came back in the last 2 games. Does he return? They couldn't really win without him even though Allen and Horton can score. None is really a point guard. But at least they can find guards. It something that Inglesby seems to find with ease. His frontcourt is a little more iffy.

BTW, I going old school ECC/America East/North Atlantic Conference with Hofstra Pride/Dutchmen tomorrow. Not a fan of the program, the coach or some fans but I will be against CofC or Northeastern. I am a fan of greatness and Wright-Foreman is one of the best players to strap it up in the CAA.

I’d love to see JWF go up against Murray State & Ja Morant. Probably won’t happen in the tournament, but maybe in the Association