• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

CAA tournament records since 2011-12

With the coronation of NE as the 2018-19 tournament champs, here are the records of all the current CAA teams in the conference tournament since 2011-12, Skey1st season:

NE: 12-6 (2 championships)

College of Charleston: 8-5 (1 championship. Note, Charleston didn’t join the CAA until the 2013-14 season)

UNCW: 9-5 (2 championships)

Delaware: 8-7 (1 championship)

W&M: 7-8 (no championships, but 2 title game appearances)

Hofstra: 6-8 (no championships, but 2 title game appearances)

JMU: 5-7 (1 championship)

Drexel: 4-8 (no championships, but 1 title game appearance)

Towson: 2-7; no title game appearances 

Elon: 1-5; no title game appearances. Note, Elon did not join the CAA until 2014-15

Any chance coen takes bc job? Get him out of the caa.  he is such a great coach. Their offense is night and day compared to us

one man show couldn’t do it for Hofstra.  Didn’t get much help or rest. Pemberton is a chronic choker 

It is puzzling how Coen hasn’t been cherry picked by a larger program; I don’t think he’s too old, is he? 

If Mihalic couldn’t win the tournament with JWF...

Coen will be 58 in May; surprised to read he makes $462K a year, though a bigger program would pay him more

Edited by TSU88

Coen is a great coach but he doesn't look like a CEO. He should be up for any P6 job that's open with 3-4 hours of Boston.

Same thought I had, but Wikipedia says he makes $462K & if it’s on the internet it has to be accurate, right?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Same thought I had, but Wikipedia says he makes $462K & if it’s on the internet it has to be accurate, right?

Haha especially wikipedia.  Though as a private institution I wasn't sure it would be that accessible..

On a other note, Hofstra fans questioning their coach, demanding changes within in the staff/new one..

As stated earlier, I think this was the best outcome for the conference as a whole. Two CAA programs on the national stage. 

Btw, speaking of people not leaving, a poster on C of C msg board claims the AD told him Riller is not going to do the grad transfer thing & will be back for his senior season