• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

WBB to face Drexel at 1pm on Sat. for CAA title

https://towsontigers.com/news/2019/3/15/womens-basketball-towson-faces-drexel-in-caa-championship-saturday.aspx

I'm chatting for this one and for men's lax. I don't care if nobody shows up. This is special as an alum who covered the team back in the day, broadcasted the games for four years in the late nineties on WTMD. Did a few games as a college student when they were decent with Tara Rotett, Amy Green and Danielle Barry. But lately they basically were the doormat of the CAA for about 15 of the last 20 years. I remember the Maryland win but not a lot of highlights. The scary thing is that this team should be better next season with Mayo, Jeter, Q. Murray, Holder, Camp, and Flynn back. Some guards coming in that can stroke it. Did we get a break when JMU lost? Of course, but took advantage by beating Delaware at Newark and crushing Hofstra. 

BTW, the game is not on regular CSN or NBC Sports Washington, it's on NBCSWA+. .