• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Datres

TOWSON 53, DREXEL 49 - CAA CHAMPIONS

Yep. Emails already asking for cash. At least we won some championship unlike lacrosse just being ranked #1. I'll buy some apparel for sure...

1 hour ago, Tgr4life said:

It will be interesting to see how much the department values this championship in terms of length of coaching extension.

I'm sure she'll get a raise and she can coach as long she wants but I don't think she'll be coaching into her 70s so no 8-10 year extension. But due to her age and having an older autistic daughter, I really doubt that she leaves the area for a bigger job. She appears to be an amazing person as well as a coach. TL hit a home run with this hire.

• Like 1