• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

In other CAA news

16 hours ago, mat1992 said:

I think Gary wouldn’t play us because Truax was fired and was his former teammate.

Coaches are responsible for scheduling. Sometimes an AD might want to schedule a game or they have to get a certain amount of guaranteed games. But sure, it's mainly on the coahc.

There’s something wrong with our scheduling philosophy and execution. We aren’t good enough for teams to be scared. Other teams in the caa get very good home games...

We have a centralized location with many conferences where we should be able to schedule better. A-10, maac, patriot, nec. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

There’s something wrong with our scheduling philosophy and execution. We aren’t good enough for teams to be scared. Other teams in the caa get very good home games...

We have a centralized location with many conferences where we should be able to schedule better. A-10, maac, patriot, nec. 

Nobody is coming to SECU that’s any good unless you give them a 2 for 1. I believe Vermont is just one for one as we go back there next year and GW is coming in. Scheduling is not black and white. There’s a lot of gray to it. I like the philosophy of playing in tough tournaments like Charleston next season better than just playing at Duke for $$$ and getting destroyed. Don’t love the Bahamas tournaments and the Florida tourneys. Not sure what we got out of winning one or losing the other. Belfast was more for the experience.

16 hours ago, sr16 said:

how'd we get Temple here? Game was amazing

Well when we beat them, that probably scared those type of teams off. I’m sure some teams didn’t mind playing us after 1-31

37 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Nobody is coming to SECU that’s any good unless you give them a 2 for 1. I believe Vermont is just one for one as we go back there next year and GW is coming in. Scheduling is not black and white. There’s a lot of gray to it. I like the philosophy of playing in tough tournaments like Charleston next season better than just playing at Duke for $$$ and getting destroyed. Don’t love the Bahamas tournaments and the Florida tourneys. Not sure what we got out of winning one or losing the other. Belfast was more for the experience.

Um yeah. I understand that and we should be down for it. I’d much rather a good opponent with an recent crowd than a goucher Gallaudet Morgan Loyola home snoozer. I get pat like to pad his record but damn

charleston has ok state vcu uncg at home next year. 

Philly schools. Monmouth gw Rutgers rmu penn state st bonaventure bucknell Lehigh Mount navy gw mason vcu Richmond liberty seton hall Albany sb. Plenty of decent to good teams within a 3-4 hour bus ride 

W&M PG L.J. Owens is transferring. Will the last player leaving Kaplan Hall please turn out the lights.

As bleak as it looks for W&M, I suspect some of these guys will be sweet talked into staying once they hire a new coach. 

I still say the biggest danger for them is Knight putting his name in the NBA draft & getting good feedback, at which point he bolts

3B182167-804C-4CF3-BB82-EB47F6EA0823.png

9 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

As bleak as it looks for W&M, I suspect some of these guys will be sweet talked into staying once they hire a new coach. 

I still say the biggest danger for them is Knight putting his name in the NBA draft & getting good feedback, at which point he bolts

3B182167-804C-4CF3-BB82-EB47F6EA0823.png

Please copy and past the Tweets. It's simple. All you to do is going to the arrow to the right of the Tweet. Press the button Copy Link to Tweet and there it goes. As for Knight, unless he can get drafted in the second round, there's no way he leaves. Now if he gets his degree early, that's another story. He can transfer to a P5/6. I have not seen Knight's name in any mock draft. I don't think he has a shot of being drafted. But damn, I don't think I've ever seen so many players leave a program.