• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

D1 Transfers from Verbal Commits

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

15 of the top 27 scorers from last year are either graduating or have put into transfer

image.png.6f77fd0d953afbd0c01aa8cb64f5b7a7.png

9 of the top 18 rebounders

image.png.c1947b3cf7bba7bb505410826972942f.png

6 of the top 15 in assists

image.png.31d34b0263b59a765c7a8b5730953778.png

Why do you have Fobbs highlighted?  Is he also leaving?

10 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

Why do you have Fobbs highlighted?  Is he also leaving?

Nope, an error on my part. The highlighter function on my computer is to fat.

14 of 27. 

Apparently Nathan Knight of W&M declared for NBA draft.  I'm assuming this could be like a ZM thing and he's gone either way.  Looks like W&M and Elon will have completely empty cupboards next season.

Has Knight graduated? I assume he’s just testing the waters and has no real option unless he wants to sit out to play at a P6

Declaring for the draft doesn’t matter in terms of whether or not he’s graduated. So, to pat myself on the back, I predicted during last regular season that he would declare for the draft. Actually, it’s a no-brainer from his perspective; if he gets a good evaluation, he’s gone; if he doesn’t, he can go back to school. It makes even more sense, considering many of his W&M teammates might not be back next season. Why risk tearing your knee up against some D3 team, especially if your own team might not be that good?

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Why risk tearing your knee up against some D3 team, especially if your own team might not be that good?

Don't talk about Towson like that..

👻!!!

If all these guys on other teams really do bolt, we could be in the mix next season, depending on how our new guys do (and depending on if the freshman from last season make significant strides). 

29 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Don't talk about Towson like that..

They play D3 teams every year as well or did William Peace move to D1? What about Shenandoah and Milligan the year before?