• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Tigers fall to Stony Brook, 25-17

Here are some quotes from The Towerlight recap:

http://thetowerlight.com/recapping-towsons-25-17-loss-to-stony-brook/

“While we were much better at protecting the ball than we were a week ago, we weren’t good enough to beat a CAA team at home,” Head Coach Rob Ambrose said. “We’ve got a lot to learn, but I think we understand who we are and who we can be against very good league play.”

“I see two really good, talentsx backs that are going to be a handful in a couple of years,” Ambrose said. “They were a little bit of a handful tonight.”

“I thought Ryan played well for the most part,” Ambrose said. “I think he made a couple of mistakes down the stretch that hurt us that showed his inexperience, but for the situation we are in, far away from home, having so many guys down, I’m proud of our guys.”

Towson looks to rebound next week when the team host Villanova at Johnny Unitas Stadium Saturday, Sept. 30. Kickoff is slated for 6 p.m.

“[We prepare for Villanova] just like all the other ones,” Ambrose said. “By the time we get to Sunday night, moment’s over, go to bed, take what we did right, learn from it. Take what we did bad, learn from it, grow from it in both cases and come back to work on Tuesday.”

I hate to criticize me being in the coaching business myself but has anyone ever bought a car from a really good uses car salesman and then thought about it when you got home.the players gonna be who they are upon what you are giving them too do but a jet sweep on 3rd an 1 after looking back at that game we should have won stonybrook is the same team we are it putting up points is going to be there problems in the vas as well as ours