• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB crushes Loyola by 23

Ek is a role payer. I don't know if he has "it" as a role player. He is a better three-point shooter than he's shown and has committed some bad turnovers in the first three games. Ultimately, I think he comes off the bench and Gorham starts. He can help McNeill or Prophete with ballhandling when Starr is out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moleman said:

So far, EK has been very quiet, at least offensively. Hoping he'll show is he's still got "it". We'll need his impact and for him to give that spark to the engine when the other plugs aren't firing so well..  Like to see a sign that his abilities are still there.

Eddie is what he is. And thats someone who is decent at almost everything but great at nothing. he can do alittle of everything, and doesnt take a ton of shots. He is a player that every team needs.  I'd be happy if he averages 5-8 points, 5 rebounds and 3 or so assists in his 20 minutes of action

• Like 1