• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 transfers, commits and offers

6 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Bowie state and Savannah state ???

The Bowie State kid is a D2 All-American and just got an offer from Richmond.

Not sure if there’s anyone recruiting experts here. 
There’s a kid that played at Wicomico High, Jayce Freeman, who is an absolute beast.

I saw him play two times against Stephen Decatur and he was by far the best player on the field. I just read that he got a full ride from Stony Brook. Just wondering if he was on our radar or not

1 hour ago, TSU86 said:

Not sure if there’s anyone recruiting experts here. 
There’s a kid that played at Wicomico High, Jayce Freeman, who is an absolute beast.

I saw him play two times against Stephen Decatur and he was by far the best player on the field. I just read that he got a full ride from Stony Brook. Just wondering if he was on our radar or not

We need guys that can play right away. Transfers, not freshmen. I'm not sure that we recruit the Eastern Shore much either. The freshman I really want to see is Rishon Holmes from Milford Mill. Could be the future at QB or even the present.

https://goleathernecks.com/sports/football/roster/dallas--daniels/19407

Again made his mark as a key target at receiver... third on the team in receiving yards (524)... had five or more receptions in five showings... scored touchdown receptions versus Southern Illinois (Oct. 2) and at North Dakota (Oct. 23)... also had a 51-yard catch in the North Dakota game... went for 143 receiving yards at Indiana State (Oct. 9)... rushed for 40 yards in WIU's home opener.

Another player from Western Illinois. Linebacker from Elkridge, Md

https://goleathernecks.com/sports/football/roster/greg-benton-jr-/19393

MVFC Honorable Mention... started ten of 11 games... third on the team in total tackles (54.0)... tied for first on the squad in quarterback hurries... had a season-best nine tackles (five solo) and two sacks versus Southern Illinois (Oct. 2)... made six tackles for loss for 29 yards... made five tackles and a sack at Indiana State (Oct. 9)... ended his junior campaign strong with seven tackles at Northern Iowa (Nov. 20).