• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MLax thread for 2022 and 2023

That Villagomez pass to Schrier from beyond the goal was fantastic. Schrier had three goals again. He just lives on the crease. DeMaio with six assists.

Aside from being down 6-0 to start the game, this is about as well as Towson has played in a long time. Down 11-10 with 5:30 left to Denver. 

Now this game means very little and I assume because of that, Nads took out starter Evan Long at the half and brought in backup Luke Downs. The game against Hampton on Saturday is much more important. 

Going to drop this by at least 2 goals. Too many penalties (5). Mistakes on D. Great job by Matt C. on the face-offs 16-10. Just 14 turnovers. Hell of an effort but you can't start out down 6-0 and expect to beat a good Denver team.

That was about as good a three quarters that we've played in a long time and for some reason, we weren't into it from the start. It was certainly a game you don't want to play this late in conference play, but I guess getting Bill Tierney one last time in Baltimore was fine. Not my style in terms of his badgering of officials all game and he's actually mellowed. I'm sure he wasn't thrilled with how his team played after that great start, but good teams find ways to win when they aren't at their best. Subpar teams find ways to lose. Not sure that Long not playing in the second half had a huge role though there was one shot I though Long could have saved.