• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Tejada leads MBB over Monmouth 80-61

13 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

I’d be hesitant about SulaiJones on Policelli because of his penchant to hang around the perimeter and shoot 3s.  Those two guys don’t seem quick enough to get out on a shooter.  Long enough, yes, but can they anticipate it like they should?  Almost think Tejada on Policelli might be a better option than on Burnham cuz Burnham can out-physical him.  As much as we showed it last nite, I don’t know if we can try a high-octane game again vs CoC but if we keep them below 65, I like our chances. 

We put 82 on them last time and put up 80 last night. We’re not built to run all day but I don’t believe in the theory that we have to win every game in a rock fight. We’re not going to hold that team to under 65 points. They actually shoot better on the road than at home. They were pretty bad on Monday night against William & Mary and scored their lowest point total all conference play …and they were at home.