• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Drexel WBB Thread

Defensive rebounding has been atrocious yet here they are, down 67-65 with 1:16 left in the game. After Agunuba just hit a 3. Can't foul this team because they don't miss at the line. Need a steal and some stops which has been a bit better in this half. Shame that the intensity and effort level in the first half wasn't there.

Now here is where I disagree with Harper's coaching. Nelson with the steal and all they had to do was to take the last shot for the win. She had 2 timeouts left. Instead Nelson misses the FT and makes the second with 18 seconds left. There was a fastbreak opportunity, but it wasn't like Kylie's who had a wide open layup. Nelson had to go one-on-one and got the blocking foul. 68-67 Towson with 18 seconds left.

OMG, Baker falls out of bounds and just slips against Agnunba, who has 4 fouls. Now with 15.2 seconds left. They need to get the ball in and hopefully get fouled. Try and make 2.

She misses both. I wonder if she should have gone to India Johnston, a great FT shooter, who wasn't in the game.

Hodges scores down low with 3.4 seconds left against Abnunba. Huge mistake. Total mismatch. WTF. 69-68.

Kyle tough shot at the end. Staton misses those FTs. Just not sure I want here at the line. I know I don't want here at the line there. I want Nelson, Agunumba or even Kylie, who was inbounding it. Then to not call the timeout when you get the steal and get the last shot of the game is bizarre to me.