• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Drexel MLax thread

That last turnover behind the goal was so typical. Our guys is getting triple-teamed, which means two of our players have to be open, but he doesn't see them...

Of course, we turn it over against the double team. That's just what we do. I think our midfield play will be the end of us. Monahan is really an attackman playing middie. Maloof is all or nothing. Jake McLean is similar to Tyler Young. More defense than offense. Need better recruiting on midfield and I think we're getting one next season in Jordan Hayes.

Nice win. 11-9 McNallen with two goals off face-off wins was the difference. Will play Delaware next week and at-large bid is still barely alive.

13 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

We'll need a lot of help next year when we lose our two best players, plus Sunday and Monahan.

Not worried about next season yet but sure, Sunday, Monahan, and Maloof are big losses. I don't see anybody on the roster replacing them though they like Montgomery. He's missed at least four layups this year in brief time. Brody McLean and Fromert are back. Watch this kid Jordan Hayes next season at midfield. He's big and fast. The biggest loss might be Woodall but I assume Nads goes back to the transfer market to get at least one attacker and one or two middies. I know we've recruited about 3-4 FOGOs so hopefully one will be ready.

Also thought Sunday had an extra year due to injury but I guess he decided to graduate and go pro.