• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Practice Update from Coach Skerry

Simply sounds like the core or main carry-overs are topping PS's list; so nothing unexpected there..

Hoping MBb doesn't fall into the same dilemma as football. If just one of these newcomers can step up offensively, then I feel we'll be competitive. That's all I personally would ask if this year, because I've a hunch this isn't "THE year"; I thought that was 2013-14.. Minimum requirements for a decent season: win a min of 55-60% of games; @ least 1 newbie progresses to a point where by Feb 1st they R consistently contributing in some fashion (esp points); Martin & (esp) Morsell both improve even more offensively.