• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Fire skerry

All of your old timers  don’t count. Pat sucks. Tim sucks.  Any one who is in their corner... well sorry?  This is embarrassing.  Also school president is here laughing it up. Clown show driving the worse clown show 

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

All of your old timers  don’t count. Pat sucks. Tim sucks.  Any one who is in their corner... well sorry?  This is embarrassing.  Also school president is here laughing it up. Clown show driving the worse clown show 

2-9.

I agree we need a regime change, but it simply isn’t going to happen. The reality of the economics (i.e. buying him out) make the question of getting rid of him a non-starter.

I for one wasn’t even all that upset after tonight’s L. After all, I felt deep down we were going to lose before the game even started. That’s where this program is, at least for me-I have come to accept we will never get back to the tournament under this coach, but there’s not a blessed thing I can do about it, because the people who can do something about it have botched the situation. Now, those of us (there aren’t that many) who are truly passionate about the program must suffer for the next 6-7 years & then hope at that point that whoever picks the next coach gets it right.

I have serious doubts TU will get back to the dance in my lifetime.