• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Transfer Portal thread

I’m still surprised he doesn’t transfer to a P5, to increase his exposure, unless he’s just super loyal to JMU and/or he wants to score 25ppg on what might be a bad JMU team 

25 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

If not a top tier P5, maybe a medium to lower rung P5? 

Sure. Has he graduated yet? Unless the transfer rule passes. I guess he can help a mid-major team if he becomes more of a selfless player and plays both ends of the floor. I'm not sure he's automatic for the G-League. There are so many two-way guys in the league right now and they are better than Lewis.

I'll add one more thing on Lewis. If he gets better coaching, he can be a very good player on a quality team. Better shot selection on a squad that doesn't need a number one scorer, because he can create his own shot. He's 6-5 and athletic. He might get some P5/6 looks for teams that desperately need guard that can score.

• Like 1

According to verbalcommits.com, we offered him out of HS, as did Hofstra & a host of other schools.

Interesting that we’re still supposedly reaching out to transfers, when, on paper at least, we don’t have any open ships 🤔