• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

WBB General Thread 2021-22

I swear these refs are calling everything. But if you are Tucker, you have to be smarter there. Called for a reach over the back after Kornegay-Lucas missed both FTs. 

Very smart time out by Coach Rich as KKL was about to throw the ball away. Not there are other options. She has to play and has to make her FTs if you can't get the ball to Nelson or Williams.

Then I don't get Williams being aggressive unless it's an easy layup. That's where you have to milk the clock. But at least she drew the foul.

1 minute ago, mat1992 said:

Then I don't get Williams being aggressive unless it's an easy layup. That's where you have to milk the clock. But at least she drew the foul.

This is where you miss Kiona Jeter.

Just now, TigerFan54 said:

This is where you miss Kiona Jeter.

She's a senior. Should know better. But it's a bit irrelevant since she made both FTs. She's also playing very well overall.