• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

We will never win a Colonial Athletic Association Title Again…

22 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

We did split a regular-season title in 2021-22. 

REGULAR season. 

With that said pat skerry is undefeated in coastal athletic association tournaments

Where will the inaugural one be played?!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

REGULAR season. 

With that said pat skerry is undefeated in coastal athletic association tournaments

Undefeated.???. Must be time for an extension!

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

REGULAR season. 

Where the tournament will be played is a good question. I wish they would plan this out in chunks of years instead of doing it year to year.  

3 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

Undefeated.???. Must be time for an extension!

Lol. Don’t tempt The skerry lovers on here. 

2 hours ago, Tiger93 said:

Where the tournament will be played is a good question. I wish they would plan this out in chunks of years instead of doing it year to year.  

They used to. It’s been 3 years in each Baltimore, Charleston then dc. Usually make an announcement at the tourney before. This league is so short sighted and awfully ran, we kind of deserve it. 
If it isn’t in a truly neural site with no horn court advantage like Baltimore, move it back to Charleston or somewhere in NC. it’ll draw atleast 

13 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

They used to. It’s been 3 years in each Baltimore, Charleston then dc. Usually make an announcement at the tourney before. This league is so short sighted and awfully ran, we kind of deserve it. 
If it isn’t in a truly neural site with no horn court advantage like Baltimore, move it back to Charleston or somewhere in NC. it’ll draw atleast 

I remember that they used to do it, but we are going on the fifth season in a row of year-to-year decisions on the tournament. If they aren't going to give an area multiple year commitments and try to build it they may as well just do campus sites like a lot of the other mid-tier mid-major conferences do. I wouldn't like that, but it would make more sense than what they are current doing. Also, you are absolutely correct that if they just want to draw they should just move it back to Charleston. 

51 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

I remember that they used to do it, but we are going on the fifth season in a row of year-to-year decisions on the tournament. If they aren't going to give an area multiple year commitments and try to build it they may as well just do campus sites like a lot of the other mid-tier mid-major conferences do. I wouldn't like that, but it would make more sense than what they are current doing. Also, you are absolutely correct that if they just want to draw they should just move it back to Charleston. 

Dc was a three year deal not year by year. Covid obviously had them skip a year there