• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Football struggles in 21-14 loss to Norfolk State

Ok we gotta stop being the ‘nice’ team.  It’s ok to use some curse words to get some butts moving.  Man I was definitely using some!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DHM said:

Ok we gotta stop being the ‘nice’ team.  It’s ok to use some curse words to get some butts moving.  Man I was definitely using some!

This is funny but yet interesting. My old hoops coach in my younger years never cursed whatsoever and was just a sweet nice guy! Ironically we sucked. Not sure if due to his kindness and lack of discipline or intensity or the fact we just weren’t good!! 😆 

5 minutes ago, tualum said:

This is funny but yet interesting. My old hoops coach in my younger years never cursed whatsoever and was just a sweet nice guy! Ironically we sucked. Not sure if due to his kindness and lack of discipline or intensity or the fact we just weren’t good!! 😆 

I think it had more to do with you walking around at half time telling everyone on your team “we won, it’s over” after a 2 point lead in the first half… 😂

• Like 1