• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
sr16

Charleston Classic

27 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Hicks out today. Possible concussion and since he’s had them in the past, they have to be very careful.

Sucks for him. Should have added a guard this past year. Might be time for and equal agreement to move on from him this offseason too

87% of betters saw the plus sign and picked the tigers to win today

without Hicks and with our tournament resume of sucking when playing 3 games in a row i don’t feel confident we are winning this one boys. Also tomiwa looked hurt yesterday hobbling off. 

-4.5 is the same as Wake yesterday but wake didn’t look THAT good

117 is a CRAZY LOW over/under amount. Even so I’m not confident we score more than 60 today

0F6AE265-3232-4FD7-BB1D-E9C541E43B3B.png

7 minutes ago, Blounge said:

@TuTigers2012 give me your gambling picks if you know everything

Pretty bad gambler. Whoever I pick my friends take the opposite and usually win.

but today like north Texas.  Under if you can get 119.  And Charleston beats coastal