• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Football comes back to beat URI 31-30

16 minutes ago, Blounge said:

https://newstalkkgvo.com/missoula-money-playoff-games/

missoula Montana racking in $7.5 million hosting the FCS playoffs.

still can’t believe that’s a more attractive tourist destination than Towson

Really? You can’t believe it?  People have to travel far to get to Missoula for games (I’m talking in the rest of the state, Washington and Idaho. That’s lodging, food drinks etc.  If we went on a home playoff run, I’d venture to say 99% of people coming to support Towson would live within a 2.5 hour drive. Apples and oranges 

26 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Really? You can’t believe it?  People have to travel far to get to Missoula for games (I’m talking in the rest of the state, Washington and Idaho. That’s lodging, food drinks etc.  If we went on a home playoff run, I’d venture to say 99% of people coming to support Towson would live within a 2.5 hour drive. Apples and oranges 

Exactly “people have to travel far” who wants to spend all that to go sit in the snow and freeze your ass off to watch them play Delaware?

16 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Exactly “people have to travel far” who wants to spend all that to go sit in the snow and freeze your ass off to watch them play Delaware?

Well they are fans and alum who care so. And 26,000+ of them want to. Every year. We got what, like “4,000” for the Fordham game