• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Virginia Lax Thread

The turnovers on offense are a joke right now. Can't blame the defense and Downs. DeMaio just going back to bad habits. Webber not playing strong with the ball. It's been raining most of the game but that hasn't affected Virginia that much. 

Tough to win games when you can't score goals when it matters. Virginia made some defensive adjustments. It's like UNCW pressuring our weak ball handlers. Virginia's defense has just come out and played aggressively on D. Overall, I think Towson still has improved dramatically and the CAA is in reach. Defensively, they still have work to do. Offensively. not sure about Gallagher on first midfield. They seem to be falling in love with Rousell and less in love with Webber.

Other than one goal. I don't think Gallagher can play against this team. They are too big and quick. He just coughed it up again when all you need is to move the ball. Another goal by UVa and it's 15-10. Maybe it's time to make personnel adjustments on offense.

1 minute ago, TigerFan54 said:

We just don’t react well to the defensive pressure. Turnover after turnover.

Yeah, just like UNCW against us in basketball. What a rough way to end the quarter 16-10. Downs can't save anything right now.

I don't think they have any confidence in the backup goalies but that's another thing I might consider in the fourth quarter. What a complete collapse by Towson in the third quarter. 16-10. 

Just now, TigerFan54 said:

Chop Gallagher with another TO. Just no awareness 

He's terrible. I've been saying it all thread. Yet, he has the only goal this half for Towson.