• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Hofstra Thread

2 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

I love that we have all this offense now.  We had a number of lean years in the last few in that department.

Yeah, it's fun to see. 

1 minute ago, Chris Datres said:

I just hope you're not sitting near the speaker with the goal horn, Mat.

Can't even hear it in the press box.

This is what I dislike about this team. They have a chance to get the last shot of the quarter up 7 and Sam Morin (LSM) takes a long shot with 22 seconds left. Hofstra gets the ball back and Reece Potter gets a one-minute tripping penalty with 8 seconds left. No Hofstra has an EMO in the fourth quarter and they've scored 3 straight goals so they have some momentum.

Hofstra scores to make is 15-8. My fault. Thought it was a seven-goal deficit before. Towson still needs a goal to get back the momentum.

Seven penalties. Just lack of discipline and for some reason, they decided to stall with about 11:30 left and stopped going to the goal.

3 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Seven penalties. Just lack of discipline and for some reason, they decided to stall with about 11:30 left and stopped going to the goal.

So clockball isn't only for the basketball team?

• Haha 1