• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

ALL CAA

I never worry about what the other teams have. It's not like there's a VCU or George Mason in their prime in this league. It just means we have to go out and get better talent. That what we have right now with or without the three new freshmen is not good enough to be much more than a .500 CAA team. That's why the next two scholarships will determine how good we can be next season. I'm not ever going to give up on a season just because the other teams have so much talent returning. What I do know is that we have two very good sophomores, a redshirt sophomore who should be better next season after off-season surgery and a transfer big man who is a major upgrade who would have helped us-big time next season. Now it's time to upgrade the backcourt...

• Like 1