• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Peak

Football depth chart

The whole thing in a nut shell is staying injury free.gotta have a good run game to open up the passing game.shane is a good RB but not for ever down.Scott will probably see his time in the red zone in a power situation.i would love to see Reese lose 20 pounds before the first game witch is about 45 days away.my biggest thing is build depth as the season grinds on to win you need depth one player goes down another can step in and be ready

Evan Finegan (the Michigan punter) posted on his twitter account back in late May that he's going to Buffalo.  Not sure why, but I think he'd get more attention being the top punter in all of FCS than being the best punter in the low-level MAC.

This is going to be a good season for Towson.i think we are better then most teams in the conference.to be honest Delaware and Richmond and jmu are the only teams that might have an slight edge.

to be honest I don't think Maryland is that much better of course there will be a size difference on the line but everywhere else about the same

I'm sure they'll bring in another punter to compete with Toomey. He was serviceable in the spring but it would have been nice to have Finnegan.

Any other questions about the roster, I'll address them next Tuesday with RA at the CAA Football press conference.

On 7/19/2017 at 7:02 AM, Ironman42 said:

Things will change during camp injuries 

gonna happen nature of the sport.Guys

coming in that have size my play.Postions 

that have a lot of depth freshmen maybe

redshirted.scott will probably be number 2 back.

reese needs to be in better shape to hold that nose spot

receivers are small they probably will use the tight ends more this season big targets good hands

Is this supposed to be read in Haiku format?

On 7/19/2017 at 3:02 PM, Ironman42 said:

This is going to be a good season for Towson.i think we are better then most teams in the conference.to be honest Delaware and Richmond and jmu are the only teams that might have an slight edge.

to be honest I don't think Maryland is that much better of course there will be a size difference on the line but everywhere else about the same

Do you know something about Delaware the rest of the world doesn't?

8 hours ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

Is this supposed to be read in Haiku format?

Yes flip it upside down or stand on one foot when you read it if format concerns you