• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Peak

Football depth chart

Now that I have a little more feel about what might happen after CAA Media Day, I'll re-adjust my depth chart. Also TE Myles Wright (knee) is the first casualty. He will redshirt.

QB Mahalak, $Stover, $T. Harris

WR Kilgore, #Leatherbury, $N. Staub

WR #Tsimis, Gallahan, Scroggins

WR $B. Richardson (injured last season), #J. Greenwood, R. Rutkowski, *J. Allen

RB Simpson, #CJ. Williams, #Sherrod Hawkes, J. Scott (short-yardage)

TE J. Green, Z. Heron, M. Moore

FB J. Waite, E. Magnifico

RT M. Kauffman, D. Francis

LT A. Harris, A. Garnett

LG #D. Francis, C. Cheripko

RG #Z. Ventimiglia, Carnesale

C $N. Rusolillo, N. Carnesale

Defense

DE/OLB M. Tyne, $B. Carter

DE K. Anderson, D. Cummings, N. Cook

DT Z. Harps Upshur, C. Jones, Q. Cox, *T. Debaille

NG R. Burnette, Harps Upshur, T. Danogogo

MLB D. Wallace, *D. Parker

SLB K. Paye, *A. Konate

WLB R. Heyward, C. Tedder

S M. Fenner, B. Sheppard, *Kobe Young

S #M. Boals. B. Sheppard, *Brion Seagraves

CB L. Klugh, $J. Watson

CB JPD, T. McDade, *Warren Buckner Jr.

*-true freshman, $-redshirt freshman, #-TRANSFER

We will see camp will tell a lot some of what you have written I agree with some I don't .who can stay healthy that's gonna be key as far as all the transfer go I don't think none of them are so good they can come in a new system and play right off the caa is tuff.then again if the coach likes you like that

Transfers have played right away in this program like Delaire, like Sheppard, Kinnard, etc. The CAA is the SEC of the FCS but it's not the SEC.

As for agreeing or not agreeing with the depth chart, I'm going by what I've heard lately as far as the starters go along with what I saw in the spring. The backups maybe a bit harder to speculate on and of course, RA doesn't put out a depth chart (to the media) until a few days before the opener. Everything is fluid but I may not agree with moving Antonio Harris back to LT, that might be the plan from what I've heard. Maybe they don't think Garnett is ready for to go full time but they do like him a lot. I think there will be tremendous amount of competition at linebacker, on the D-line, at center, guard, left tackle, fulback, tight end, etc.

My guess is you don't iike the fact i put the two transfers over James Scott, who has never played running back at this level before Maybe he wins the No 2 job but my guess is if Williams is healthy, he is the guy. He's a nice complement to Shane and he's a north-south guy with some power. Hawkes is the wild card and maybe I'd put Scott ahead of him but who knows? He could be special or just another guy.

Deliare was special and football IQ was very high.dont get me wrong play who gives your team the best chance to win.we will see Williams looks good can he stay healthy hope so.so the fact that you put him in front of Scott is ok but I can tell you as far as power go Scott the strongest one on the team .tedder is going to start over heyward.mcdade should be on the chart at corner.l like what Towson has and this team is going to surprise some people 

You're right about McDade. I forgot to put him as the backup. As for Tedder, believe me, he's going to have to compete for a starting job. He has a lot of competition and as far as I was told, he was not there over the summer as much as the other guys. That's not a good sign when you have a new DC, who might not be your biggest fan. And you have younger, speedier guys like Parker, Konate and Heyward who need to get reps. I think if I'm Coach LJ, I'm getting a lot of different guys on the field in different situations. Now you have a bench so use it unlike Hach. In the spring, I was blown away by the speed of our linebackers and guys like Wallace and Tedder look slower in comparison with Paye and the others.

16 hours ago, Ironman42 said:

We will see camp will tell a lot some of what you have written I agree with some I don't .who can stay healthy that's gonna be key as far as all the transfer go I don't think none of them are so good they can come in a new system and play right off the caa is tuff.then again if the coach likes you like that

Moving between haiku to stream of though.  Interesting/

Great logo ghost of andy.  I remember it well and believe I have a sticker or something at home with that logo on it.  Also have the basketball schedule card with Chuck Lightening's slam dunk in I believe the Ohio State game.

On 7/27/2017 at 3:12 PM, Tigerone94 said:

Great logo ghost of andy.  I remember it well and believe I have a sticker or something at home with that logo on it.  Also have the basketball schedule card with Chuck Lightening's slam dunk in I believe the Ohio State game.

Chuck got really REALLY pissed off at me for introducing him to my girlfriend as the guy who missed the dunk in the Oklahoma game the season prior.  We kissed and made up.

I hated that logo when I was there, but love it now.