• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Delaware nips Tigers at the end, 40-36

Before I get to the quotes, the one big one I remember Rob saying after the game is that "I got outcoached". Not sure I've ever heard him say that or at least not in a very long time. I won't completely agree with it because Rocco had some issues of his own, like why do you kick to Shane Simpson with a 4-point lead? Why not squib it? I guess we squibbed it and our coverage was terrible. It cost us the game amongst many other plays.

48 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Before I get to the quotes, the one big one I remember Rob saying after the game is that "I got outcoached". Not sure I've ever heard him say that or at least not in a very long time. I won't completely agree with it because Rocco had some issues of his own, like why do you kick to Shane Simpson with a 4-point lead? Why not squib it? I guess we squibbed it and our coverage was terrible. It cost us the game amongst many other plays.

Atleast he admitted to this.  Maybe rob is maturing. He did get outcoached. The play calling on both sides of the ball was questionable. As somehow who goes for it on 4th down a lot I’m surprised he didn’t today inside the 15 and settled for fgs