• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Quotes from Delaware game

5 minutes ago, MDBH said:

It looked like they thought they had no timeouts left. 

They didn't but I'm done talking about this game. It's over.

16 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Give up a long Kickoff return after you finally take a lead on a squib kick. 

I watched the replay last night and there was fairly blatant block in the back on that squibbed kick return. It happened around the 30, so that final UD drive should have started at the 20. Of course, the way our defense looked like a sieve, that probably wouldn't have mattered.

48 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

I watched the replay last night and there was fairly blatant block in the back on that squibbed kick return. It happened around the 30, so that final UD drive should have started at the 20. Of course, the way our defense looked like a sieve, that probably wouldn't have mattered.

You are correct, there was a blatant block in the back that was not called. Conversely there were, what looked to be multiple holds on Simpson's return that were also not called. 

hold1.jpg

hold2.jpg

hold3.jpg

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

It wouldn’t have.