• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Stony Brook Game Notes

1 hour ago, BradTU said:

Do we have a sense of who is still injured?

Will Mahalak play? Leatherbury? Kilgore? Simpson? CJ Williams?

Don't forget Paye. I think Shane plays but outside of that, my guess is Mahalak doesn't play. Paye was listed as the starter even though he missed last week but that might mean he's out. All I know is that RA downplayed the CJ injury after the Morgan game and the next thing you know, he misses two games. If there is one player we desperately miss in the red zone or in short yardage, it's Williams at 6-0, 220.

Things I would like to see from this game can stover continue to play well as he has.he is a redshirt freshman so if continues to play well Towson future looks good a that position. I would also like to see one of the big backs scott or Bryant get at least a try if they fail at least you no were they stand in the future.i would like to see the defense play more man to man and load the box up with a serious pass rush.would like to get the win good luck 757 guys

Stony Brook ran for over 200 yds last week. Their QB's numbers look somewhat pedestrian. Maybe stacking the box & taking away the run is a good strategy, provided our corners can play some lockdown D on the outside