• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
etiger

Who's excited for 2017 Season?

I will be in lot CC1. You should have gotten an email from Danny Crowley about the tailgate. If not, here is the info:

The Tigers will travel to College Park on Saturday September 9th to take on the Terps at 12noon.  

·         Here is the important information for tickets, tailgating and parking(PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL): http://webapps.towson.edu/ec/tigerClubTemplates/FBvsUMD2017.html

·         You may purchase tickets in Towson’s section from this link

·         Tailgate is free of charge in Lot CC1, however, there are certain Lots that will require pay to park.   Open the map diagram in link above.

·         You will need to park in another Lot near CC1 and walk

·         Tailgate is open to ALL Towson supporters.  We will have grill’s and tents set up.  We ask that you coordinate your own food and drink and meet in Lot CC1.  There will be limited hot dogs and hamburgers for the group.

·         This will be a GREAT Tailgate!

4 hours ago, Ghost of andy7171 said:

8-3 should get anyone in the playoffs these days, discounting the PL, PFL and maybe the MEAC.

I definitely like our chances showing up against Maryland after their ass kicking in Texas and prior to a week off. But I'm way too biased to be trusted.

What is SOT?  I'm corn-fused.

Ed where are you tailgating for the Twerps game?

SOT is a term we haven't used in years but did apply to Towson sports from about 1995-2011. Same Old Towson.