• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Drexel preview

Dragons have 3 good players and play good defense and rebound well. Gotta get their big man in foul trouble. 

hopefully  playing at home allows us to get into transition a bit

As dreadful as this season has been and as much as I rail against Pat Skerry, my 5yr old daughter and I will be in front of the TV tonight, in our Towson basketball jerseys, cheering on the Tigers.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, AtlantaTiger said:

As dreadful as this season has been and as much as I rail against Pat Skerry, my 5yr old daughter and I will be in front of the TV tonight, in our Towson basketball jerseys, cheering on the Tigers.

Dinner will be on tray tables tonight as our Tiger Family watches!

4 hours ago, AtlantaTiger said:

As much as we all want to win and as bad as the season and 20 plus years have been, we are all tiger fans. Despite the name calling and bickering we are 20-30 of the most 50 die hard fans and supporters out there.

Hopefully your daughter had a good time and got to meet Doc