• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2021 Football Offers/Commits

His hudl reel looks like Stefon Diggs in high school! He was making some big catches on the same field at Good Counsel just like the nfl star. Big pickup for the big cats

7 hours ago, Blounge said:

His hudl reel looks like Stefon Diggs in high school! He was making some big catches on the same field at Good Counsel just like the nfl star. Big pickup for the big cats

Not sure I would go that far but he looks really good with a big upside. Fits the big receiver mold it looks like the coaches like.  A QB, RB and now a WR. All look good and I think will do well...probably early for the RB and WR. Now bring on the big guys! Especially on defense. 

Kid looks good...great defensive get. I hope I'm wrong but the lack of 2021 commits leads me to believe Towson will be in the transfer portal market big time this year.  I'd prefer the foundation be homegrown talent but that's apparently how the coaches like to do business. 

1 hour ago, Maharba10 said:

Kid looks good...great defensive get. I hope I'm wrong but the lack of 2021 commits leads me to believe Towson will be in the transfer portal market big time this year.  I'd prefer the foundation be homegrown talent but that's apparently how the coaches like to do business. 

First off, they are probably limited on how many scholarships they can bring in. Secondly, if you in your last year of your contract, why would you want to rely on just freshmen in what could be your last recruiting class? You would want to bring in guys that can help you right away.