• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Hofstra II preview

Ok, I'm going to bite on this.  I keep seeing that we "have improved by 8.5 games from a year ago." Counting the Non D1s we were 10-22 last year and currently are 17-12. If we lose the last 3 we would be 17-15 and that's a 7 game improvement, right? Am I missing something?

We also are 14th in FT shooting % as a team.

Either way, Hofstra is gonna be tough. Buie is a match up problem for us.

43 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Ok, I'm going to bite on this.  I keep seeing that we "have improved by 8.5 games from a year ago." Counting the Non D1s we were 10-22 last year and currently are 17-12. If we lose the last 3 we would be 17-15 and that's a 7 game improvement, right? Am I missing something?

We also are 14th in FT shooting % as a team.

Either way, Hofstra is gonna be tough. Buie is a match up problem for us.

One bright spot is that Hofstra has nothing to play for but pride, pun intended.

17 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

One bright spot is that Hofstra has nothing to play for but pride, pun intended.

Ya think JM might try to rest some of his starters?!

image.thumb.png.f9f6fed226ebc9a9f8ee5c23055b73a8.png

Sheesh. That bench is non-existent. (I'm sure one of them will go off and score 25 on us now).  Buie has played 28+ minutes in the last 12 CAA games with 5 of them going all 40! That's pretty good for a guy almost on AARP.

Just now, TuTigers2012 said:

Sheesh. That bench is non-existent. (I'm sure one of them will go off and score 25 on us now).  Buie has played 28+ minutes in the last 12 CAA games with 5 of them going all 40! That's pretty good for a guy almost on AARP.

You’re not saying Buie’s social 

security number is 000-00-0002, are you?😆

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Probably not but it would be wise.

My fault. They clinched it last season but I believe that was in the final regular season game at Delaware. So this is a different situation.

I doubt NE is losing at home tonight vs JMU. A W & they go to 9-8

DE plays C of C tonight, so either DE drops to 10-7 or C of C drops to 9-8