• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
tu_fan

Towson Clubs Hofstra

14 hours ago, tu_fan said:

Wow, what a great game.  18 assists?  Its that a record in the Skerry era?  Outstanding ball movement and rebounding.  Great defense too.  Can we bottle this effort and pull it back out in 2 weeks?  

18 is the most this year against a real team. It is 1 behind the all time Skerry era record of 19, done twice. (we had 2 20 assist games in OT games). If anyone can name the opponent that we had the first 19 assist game, I would be shocked! Hint they are very good.

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

18 is the most this year against a real team. It is 1 behind the all time Skerry era record of 19, done twice. (we had 2 20 assist games in OT games). If anyone can name the opponent that we had the first 19 assist game, I would be shocked! Hint they are very good.

Game in Spring 1992 when Tigers destroyed Buffalo?

40 minutes ago, Moleman1 said:

Game in Spring 1992 when Tigers destroyed Buffalo?

Skerry era team. But I retract my statement as Towson Media Guide was incorrect. They had us with 19 against Kansas (which felt odd, but didnt look at ESPN) on 58 points... LOL. So 19 done ONCE against D1 Team

These plus/minus numbers from last night are eye-opening, Timberlake a +23, Thompson a +19 & Dottin a +17.  I’m guessing Tunstall was one of the starters who was a -9

38B6884B-C825-4BF5-A9AB-B61B79184BC6.png