• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Virginia Thread

Not unexpected but we are getting torched and dong very little offensively against maybe the nation's top defense. Zane also really struggling.

I don't think you can play Victor with Gray, both are too thin and finesse. As Houser hits a shot at the buzzer 42-19 at the hallf.

2 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Not unexpected but we are getting torched and dong very little offensively against maybe the nation's top defense. Zane also really struggling.

An awful offensive coaching style, new players, weird year of practice, no scrimmages, and playing the best defensive team and coach in the country, leads to that. 
Our defense and effort is highly disappointing 

4 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

An awful offensive coaching style, new players, weird year of practice, no scrimmages, and playing the best defensive team and coach in the country, leads to that. 
Our defense and effort is highly disappointing 

Worst team to play in this situation. Absolute worst. I didn't expect the offense to look good. No offenses look good against that defense.

But our defense has been horrific. No excuse for that. No communication on switches. Houser is often just standing on the three-point line wide open. Our power forwards have been MIA. I thought that was the most questionable position.

1 minute ago, mat1992 said:

Worst team to play in this situation. Absolute worst. I didn't expect the offense to look good. No offenses look good against that defense.

But our defense has been horrific. No excuse for that. No communication on switches. Houser is often just standing on the three-point line wide open. Our power forwards have been MIA. I thought that was the most questionable position.

To be fair Skerrys all about switching and helping off of bigs. Can do that in the caa but not against shooters who are 7’ on uva. 

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

To be fair Skerrys all about switching and helping off of bigs. Can do that in the caa but not against shooters who are 7’ on uva. 

That's fine. You are not going to change your gameplan with a brand new team if you've been practicing the same way. Maybe they stop switching in the second half. Either way, they need to play more physical (not sure Gray and Victor can) and take advantage of the few open shots they get.