• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

42 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

According to KenPom https://kenpom.com/index.php?s=RankLuck, UNCW is the 2nd luckiest team in the nation. Avoiding suspensions for the JME game should move them to #1 (I realize it doesn't work like that).   We are 226th, which is #7 in the CAA.  Man, I really hope UNCWs luck runs out soon, (like starting this week). 

We’ve all been hoping for that but it keeps rolling on… 

It wasn’t malice at the palace but that was a fairly big skirmish with ZERO repercussions. 

We need to beat JMU twice, but if UNCW loses one of these games, do they play the Delaware game if it means nothing to them? Also, Nolan will be available if they play that game. If I'm Delaware, why would you play Painter? Just save him for the tournament.

9 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

We need to beat JMU twice, but if UNCW loses one of these games, do they play the Delaware game if it means nothing to them? Also, Nolan will be available if they play that game. If I'm Delaware, why would you play Painter? Just save him for the tournament.

Does who play? Towson?  That second half could be huge for Delaware assuming that they beat Uncw and Charleston. If they do and Hofstra losses thurs or sat(unlikely) they would be playing for a 3 seed. Hofstra played Charleston on Monday 

pulling hard for the dragons Thursday especially  if we take care of business Wednesday. 

Edited by TuTigers2012

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

No excuse not to have 2,000+

Who wrote this/proofread? Yes they both have 20 win seasons but the way it’s worded sounds like it’s the first team both have had them. Not what it should say “both in the same year”