• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

6 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Does who play? Towson?  That second half could be huge for Delaware assuming that they beat Uncw and Charleston. If they do and Hofstra losses thurs or sat(unlikely) they would be playing for a 3 seed. Hofstra played Charleston on Monday 

pulling hard for the dragons Thursday especially  if we take care of business Wednesday. 

I don't assume they will beat both. I'm just saying it's a possibility that's it's not important for either team. 

8 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I don't assume they will beat both. I'm just saying it's a possibility that's it's not important for either team. 

Could be. If it isn’t and we have the 1 seed. Play the walkons. They would likely be the 4 and could easily meet the next week

2 hours ago, BK_Brian said:

According to KenPom https://kenpom.com/index.php?s=RankLuck, UNCW is the 2nd luckiest team in the nation. Avoiding suspensions for the JME game should move them to #1 (I realize it doesn't work like that).   We are 226th, which is #7 in the CAA.  Man, I really hope UNCWs luck runs out soon, (like starting this week). 

A little surprising that they didn't think there were any punches thrown in that mess.  That alone gets you a 1-game suspension (see, Michigan-Wisconsin, which just had its suspensions handed out).

17 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

A little surprising that they didn't think there were any punches thrown in that mess.  That alone gets you a 1-game suspension (see, Michigan-Wisconsin, which just had its suspensions handed out).

Only one “punch” and that was from a Duke. It was more of a slap too. Granted Uncw had a few players push/shove and throw a ball at someone instigating it all.   They also had players leave the bench. And fans on the court. No punishment is pretty crazy 

33 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

NC A&T joins the party next season.  Snorrrrre. 

Bob Beamon!!!  68’ Olympics.  
Jesse Jackson who spoke at the Towson Center in the early 90’s which I attended.  

Again, adding all of these teams is a bad move by caa unless they know some others are on the way out.  It is and will be a 1 bid league. 1 unit (2 if we are lucky) split among 14 vs 10 is less for everyone..

• Like 1