• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

28 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Makes sense however I think he surprises us all.  Lets bet a lunch down the line as I’ll be seeing you at NCAA tournament venues as we run off 4-5 appearances in a row!!!  😉

What if CT develops a 3 point shot   Could have another Georges Niang on our hands?

He’s taken one or two shots that I can remember, that wasn’t a free through, outside the paint.  
so no. But he’s a good size and skill set for a mid major 5 man

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

Well this is some crap here.  Gotta finish the deal on Monday.  

I’ll think they’ll make fine cannon fodder in the NIT 

43 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

Well this is some crap here.  Gotta finish the deal on Monday.  

They are champions in the record books. It’s either shared or outright…

Just now, TuTigers2012 said:

They are champions in the record books. It’s either shared or outright…

So, if we win Monday, and then neither us or UNCW win the conference tournament, do both teams go to the NIT? 

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

So, if we win Monday, and then neither us or UNCW win the conference tournament, do both teams go to the NIT? 

I’m just messing with the poster.  We do and hang that banner proudly if we do. 
lol UNCWs net and rpi is upper 190s

This dude is hilarious. He always has to take a shot.  Many of the same guys? Timberlake and Thompson were only guys.  Gibson was hurt. Gray was out. Rest of team was bad.

14 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I’m pretty sure the NIT bid goes to the 1 seed if they get whacked in the conference tourney. 

15 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

I’m pretty sure the NIT bid goes to the 1 seed if they get whacked in the conference tourney. 

Yes, or you can send a combined team of UNCW/Towson if they both lose (lol). Nobody wants to go to the NIT, but I guess for us, it would give us a bit of exposure that is sorely needed. If we finish second and don't win the CAA, I don't see us going to the CBI or CIT.