• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB faces Elon on Tuesday to end road trip

Senior class needs to look themselves in the mirror and figure out what they want their legacy to be? Morsell has become a single digit scorer, Eddie Keith missing dunks, Morman is a turnover machine. These guys need to step it up big time.

Not sure why everyone is surprised and mad. This was exactly what would happen once we played good teams. At least we competed and kept it close on the road. I just want to have a winning record by the time season ends. But to expect CAA titles and a NCAA appearance was just out of the question...

Why set the bar low? I picked them third. I've said it a hundred times on here but they were picked SECOND. Ultimately, the loss of Davis and Moto are hard to overcome. Yet he should be a better defensive team because neither was a great shooter. We should be a better perimeter shooting team (we are).

To say that a winning team is the best we can expect considering we've had 20 or more wins in 3 o4 f 4 seasons is a bit short-sighted. We do have four seniors. May not be great but we are experienced as most of the teams in the league. Next year, I would agree that the bar would be lower.

Last year, we started, what, 0-4 in the league and finished with 20 wins. There was that team meeting led by JD and the thing turned around. And then he got shot in the knee. I still like this team even as much as they frustrate with turnovers and lack of finishing ability.That defensive breakdown was not expected. When we shoot over 50% from the field, we should beat most teams. I don't see this as a middle of the pack CAA team. Maybe I'm wrong and we'll lose our homestand. But as frustrating as tonight was, we lost to a good team that just made every open look in the 2nd half.