• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

JMU Preview II

I know at least for football JMU thinks of us as the little sister’s of the poor, little bro they beat up on, beneath them. We need to go down to their house and embarrass them. Spank them on their way out the door in the CAA. We have heard enough of their arrogance. It’s Towson’s time to shine! Wipe the floor with these boys! We are gonna out rebound them by 20+ No mercy. We are the top dogs and it’s time to solidify that!

24 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I know at least for football JMU thinks of us as the little sister’s of the poor, little bro they beat up on, beneath them. We need to go down to their house and embarrass them. Spank them on their way out the door in the CAA. We have heard enough of their arrogance. It’s Towson’s time to shine! Wipe the floor with these boys! We are gonna out rebound them by 20+ No mercy. We are the top dogs and it’s time to solidify that!

Lol but in football we are (were). They think that they are going to be playing Alabama in the semis in 4-5 years…

I’ll take a one point win. Saturday is huge especially with both teams playing at the same time. Just need to get the ball inside and play smart. We have always struggled greatly against them down there no matter who has been on either side. Not this time but Pat.