• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

36 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Not shocking but Rizzuto is also moving on as well. 

Would have liked to see how he played fully healthy.  Came over from Albany as “leader” type player and said March 4th in an article he wanted the chance to win etc. 

Why not run it back again and try and win at Towson?   This sounds to me like he wants more playing time is all.   

58 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Not shocking but Rizzuto is also moving on as well. 

You mean he’s in the portal, as in transferring to what will be his 3rd school? I mean, he had his moments with us, but overall, perhaps due to injuries, he wasn’t a huge contributor and shouldn’t be that difficult to backfill 

10 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

You mean he’s in the portal, as in transferring to what will be his 3rd school? I mean, he had his moments with us, but overall, perhaps due to injuries, he wasn’t a huge contributor and shouldn’t be that difficult to backfill 

Didn’t say specifically but I am assuming he might be moving on from playing 

20 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Didn’t say specifically but I am assuming he might be moving on from playing 

So, Rizzuto, Nolan, Gray & Jones gone. 2 incoming freshmen. That leaves 2 ships at the moment. Still wondering if any of the other current bench guys will move on. Also, is it really 3 open ships, given Holland’s departure? I think I saw him on a milk carton the other day 

15 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

So, Rizzuto, Nolan, Gray & Jones gone. 2 incoming freshmen. That leaves 2 ships at the moment. Still wondering if any of the other current bench guys will move on. Also, is it really 3 open ships, given Holland’s departure? I think I saw him on a milk carton the other day 

I would think Holland’s counts too. There likely will be one or more players leaving too..

G Rob Brown (6-4, 185), Niagara (did offer coming out of HS) from Albany, but went to Kimball Union Academy where Timberlake graduated from. Three years left.

https://verbalcommits.com/players/rob-brown-iii

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/stats/_/id/4898228/rob-brown-iii

Strange first season though since he started 16 games, but had very little impact on offense. Yet he made 19 of 38 from three-point.