• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Late signee thread

Signee Roster

Full Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Yr. Hometown / High School Previous School
Conrad Brake LS 6-0 230 Redshirt Freshman Fairport, N.Y. / Aquinas Institute Pitt
Alex Desire OL 6-5 290 Freshman Burlington, N.J. / Burlington Township HS  
Jamal Gay DB 6-3 185 Freshman Beltsville, Md. / St. John's College H.S.  
Colin Hirschmann TE 6-6 235 Freshman Chalfont, Va. / La Salle College HS  
Robert Javier CB 6-0 170 Freshman Bronx, N.Y. / Cardinal Hayes HS  
Jirhe Love CB 6-0 177 Sophomore Reisterstown, Md. / Gonzaga HS Fork Union Military Academy
Jeff Miller QB 6-6 248 Freshman Murrieta, Calif. / Murrieta HS  
Mantriel Reaves DB 6-2 200 Sophomore High Point, N.C. / Southwest Guilford HS Louisburg College
Daniel Thompson WR 6-3 198 Freshman Ashburn, Va. / Stone Bridge HS  
Chizurum Umunakwe LB 6-0 205 Freshman Bronx, N.Y. / Trinity Pawling HS

23 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I suppose there will be other signings and/or a transfer or two, but disappointed in no RB with size 

Yes, I mentioned that to Rob today and he said there was one or two big RBs coming. Not sure about a QB as the spring is going to likely be just Stover, Harris (not moving to DB), and Tyler Raines. I still think they have to bring in another qb, maybe a grad transfer. But when it's all said and done in summer camp, that Miller might ultimately be the guy so Stover better make huge leaps in the spring.

Encouraged to hear that (supposedly) 1 or 2 RB’s are on the way. I’m not from Missouri, but RA is still going to have to show me before I believe it though. 

As to QB, if Miller comes in & lights it up, RA is going to have a tough call to make-burn his redshirt (and risk that he’s in over his head when live ammo starts) or redshirt him & hope that Stover has ramped up his game between his freshman and sophomore seasons (when often times players show the most improvement). 

There are some guys that got great potential looking at there film.will they use them?will they develop them?as far as RB goes we got some good ones already.last season they bought a guy in at RB was damaged before he got there bad decision.other backs could have got those reps that were already there.if stover doesn’t get hurt he will be the starter that kid is good and he has time to get better.miller is going to be good with time but he would have to be exceptional to beat out stover looking at the film good but not exceptional.not criticizing just being real I got a lot of hope for Towson